"AKSIMED", the clinic of modern neurology, rehabilitation treatment and multifield medical care
Accurate diagnosis, quality treatment, effective rehabilitation is the CREDO of CLINIC "AKSIMED"
"Aksimed" is a modern clinic of neurological care which includes the Center for physical rehabilitation after stroke and trauma, as well as specialized patients receiving policlinic department.
The experienced professionals of the dominant direction of the clinic provide a wide range of specialized diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation services for patients with diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system, expressed in common complaints:
Since the autumn of this year in the structure of the Clinic there has been operating the Center of physical rehabilitation, which provides specialized, high-quality care in the recovery of motor, cognitive and speech functions in patients with stroke, injury of the central nervous system and damage of the musculoskeletal system.
The structure of the clinic also includes fully equipped with everything necessary narrow realm departments providing medical assistance:
In accordance with the European protocols and requirements of evidence-based medicine the clinic is equipped with the modern laboratory and diagnostic equipment, the use of which allows medical professionals to accurately recognize the causes of diseases and to treat them effectively.
In the clinic there operate such diagnostic departments:
- X-ray diffraction (unique digital Low dose X-ray range of Agfa DX 300);
- Functional diagnostics (cardio, encephalo-, neuro-, REO, electro scan);
- The ultrasonic diagnostic (Universal Japanese unit of the latest generation Toshiba TA700);
- Endoscopy (modern ultra flexible system Olympus);
- Laboratory studies (clinical, biochemical, hormonal, cytological, immunological, bacteriological, etc.).
It is noteworthy that the high quality of medical care in the clinic is provided not only by wide opportunities for an accurate diagnosis, but also by the extensive options of choosing the optimal treatment strategy and tactics.
Drug therapy (injections, infusions, manipulation) is carried out in comfortable day hospital wards within appropriate treatment protocols.
Such non-drug methods and techniques are used:
- Physiotherapy with the latest equipment from the world leader in the industry "VTL":
- magnetosphere, laser, ultrasound therapy and phonophoresis;
- electromyostimulation and relaxation;
- Massage Therapy;
- Kinesiotherapy - held in the gym equipped with modern equipment;
- Complex manual therapy (CMT);
- Inhalation therapy.
An additional argument in favor of addressing us with neurological problems of any degree of complexity is close work with the Department of Neurology, P.L.Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education that allows to involving respected world-renowned scientists to participate in formal care conferences.
The constancy and dynamics of the clinic, together with quality service and a high degree of justification for the patient's expectations is provided by the philosophy of the activity 'Aksimed ", expressed in a humanistic paradigm - to serve patients tirelessly, to be faithful to the Hippocratic Oath!